Accelerate Your Career – Do More for Your Clients
Clients are coming to you for more than mutual fund advice. They have questions about insurance, tax, debt management, retirement, and more. Put yourself on the path to deeper client relationships and holistic solutions by earning CE credits and completing the education you need to become a QUALIFIED ASSOCIATE FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. Grow with your clients by accelerating your career and providing advice for today’s speed of life.
According to a 2023 FP Canada™ survey, QAFP professionals are very satisfied in their careers with 93% responding very satisfied or satisfied.
Benefits for you and your clients.
Avoid searching high and low for different courses and learning options. You can choose an easier path to QAFP certification at the FP Canada Institute. You’ll acquire the technical skills you need to provide holistic financial planning across the spectrum of a client’s financial life and develop the deep professional skills you need to sustain mutually beneficial relationships.
- Certification education bundles are designed specifically for you. Yes, that means we take into account the education you already have.
- QAFP professionals are an excellent match for a new generation of wealth builders.
- Your book of business will grow as your clients grow and their financial lives become more complex.
- Education is designed to speed learning and integrate skills.
- Course content developed by working CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professionals.
- You can also bridge efficiently to CFP® certification as your career grows and opportunities arise.