Accelerate Your Career – Expand Your Expertise
Clients are coming to you for more than investment advice. They have questions about insurance, tax, debt management, different investment vehicles and more. Whether you work with a team or provide advice independently, put yourself on the path to providing holistic answers by taking the courses you need to become a QUALIFIED ASSOCIATE FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. Expand on your IIROC advisor success by accelerating your career and providing advice for today’s speed of life.
According to a 2023 FP Canada™ survey, QAFP professionals are very satisfied in their careers with 93% responding very satisfied or satisfied.
Benefits for you and your clients.
Avoid searching high and low for courses, CE credits and learning options. You can choose the easiest path to QAFP certification and CE at the FP Canada Institute. You’ll acquire the technical skills you need to provide holistic financial planning across the spectrum of a client’s financial life, and you’ll develop the deep professional skills you need to sustain mutually beneficial relationships.
- Certification education bundles are designed specifically for you. Yes, that means we take into account the education you already have.
- QAFP professionals are an excellent match for a new generation of wealth builders.
- Your book of business will grow as your clients grow and their financial lives become more complex.
- Education is designed to speed learning and integrate skills.
- Course content developed by working CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professionals.
- You can also bridge efficiently to CFP® certification as your career grows and opportunities arise.